This site describes a cycle ride across Africa including preparation leading up to it and a following trip taken just afterwards.
Last Africa posts – click on “BLOG” for other Africa posts.
- Cape Town Rest days, a few notes/tips reflecting on the trip (5/14/2013)
- Day 94, 90km to Cape Town (5/11/2013)
- Day 93, 140km to Yzerfontein (5/10/2013)
- Day 92, 73km to Elands Bay (5/9/2013)
- Day 91, 162km to Strandfontein (5/8/2013)
- Day 90, 117km to Garies (5/7/2013)
- Day 89, 133km to Springbok (5/7/2013)
- Felix Unite rest day (5/5/2013)
Last USA posts (for trip taken just after TDA) – click on “EPILOGUE” for other USA posts.
- June 17th, 102 miles to Fort Collins (6/17/2013)
- June 16th, 60 miles to Walden (6/16/2013)
- June 15th, 73 miles to Steamboat Springs (6/15/2013)
- June 14th, 91 miles to Maybell (6/14/2013)
- June 13th, 57 miles to Vernal (6/13/2013)
This site describes Mike’s 2013 trip across Africa with Tour D’Afrique. On the menu bar above are a few choices:
- Blog provides latest updates for Africa.
- Plan was original plan.
- Equipment is my and others equipment lists.
- Map is map of the route.
- Photos are my and other pictures.
- Weather are weather forecasts for African cities.
- Countries is a list of blog posts by country.
- Sections is a list of blog posts by TDA section.
- Other Blogs is an aggregation of recent blog posts from others on the trip.
- Twitter is a list of tweets using hashtag #tda2013.
- Epilogue provides updates from a trip through USA immediately after TDA